Tools for the design and evaluation of sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
Our suite of tools provides users with the facility to estimate:
- pre-development greenfield site runoff rates
- storage volumes required to meet site flow rate controls
- suitability of different SuDS for treating site runoff
- infiltration and rainwater harvesting system storage volumes
- the type of SuDS components applicable for specific site constraints
- the impact of downstream boundary conditions on design return periods (joint probability analysis).
Greenfield runoff rate estimation
Tool to estimate runoff rates based on basic site characteristics information.
Surface water storage volume estimation
Tool to estimate storage volumes required to control stormwater runoff to meet peak flow and volume control criteria.
Help and support
Register for a free UK SuDS account
- Access all tools for free
- Generate pdf reports for specific tools
- Store data and reports
- Receive latest news about SuDS and training