Free webinar to show you the improvements we have made to the UK SuDS website
Monday, February 27, 2017
We are holding a webinar to present the improvements we have made to the UK SuDS website and how these can support your conceptual drainage design and planning application process.
During this webinar, we will:
- review the site and present each of the tools available to support your drainage designs;
- introduce the new site functionality, including the user account area;
- discuss specific changes made to the storage volume estimation tool to address planning requirements and the new ReFH2 method for assessing greenfield runoff;
- provide the opportunity to discuss current design issues and planning requirements.
- Bridget Woods-Ballard, Principal Engineer and author of the SuDS Manual
- Richard Kellagher, Technical Director and author of the SuDS Manual
- Helen Udale-Clarke, Principal Engineer and SuDS Manual project manager
Date: 28 March 2017
Time: 12:30pm -13:00pm (UK time)
If you would like to join us, please follow this link to register now.
The UK SuDS team