HR Wallingford provide SuDS training courses for drainage consultants and local planning authorities to help them deliver and approve SuDS schemes that meet the requirements of the non-statutory standards for SuDS (Defra, 2015 / Welsh Government, 2016) and the SuDS Manual (CIRIA, 2015).
A standard one-day training on UKSuDS.com tools can be delivered at your office for £1500 (+ VAT)*
* including travel costs – subject to distance from Wallingford.
Standard SuDS training
The focus of our courses is on the fundamentals of hydraulic and water quality design, and course content covers:
- SuDS criteria and standards
- SuDS component selection and suitability
- Fundamental hydraulic and water quality processes in SuDS
- Using checklists for design and approval
- Tools and models available to support SuDS design (including the free www.uksuds.com tools)
- Model inputs/outputs and parameters.
This is delivered in Wallingford as part of our rolling programme of courses, but can also be delivered at your offices. Please contact us for further information.
We have the following dates scheduled for our "SuDS: standards, guidance and design tools" training course:
- 6 February 2018 - open for bookings
Visit training.hrwallingford.com to book your place.
Bespoke training courses
We can deliver bespoke courses to up to 20 people at HR Wallingford's head office near Oxford, or at your offices. Please contact us for further information.Contact us
Open HR Wallingford training programme
As well as SuDS training, HR Wallingford run a rolling open programme of training courses that cover a range of topics of relevance to flood risk assessment and management.
We have a new course: ‘River modelling and drainage assessment for flood risk management: reviewing with confidence’ – specifically targeted at local authorities. This is scheduled to run 23-24 January 2018.
To book your place, visit training.hrwallingford.com.
Technical DirectorSend an email
Principal EngineerSend an email