Home - Help and support - FAQs

Who should I contact to amend/delete my account?

Registered users who wish to amend or close their account need to contact the UK SuDS team by email at uksuds@hrwallingford.com. Once their account is deleted, all the data they may have stored in their members' area will also be deleted. 

More FAQs